Sunday, August 10, 2008

With tired eyes, minds, souls, we slept...

Day 6!!!!!! Only 1 more day until I can kiss the Colorado soil!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy, I can't even tell you :-)

We decided to relax today so I just got in from the pool. We've also watched a lot of Olympics (go team USA!) and A Knight's Tale. One line from the latter movie struck a chord, "I'm a flower without sunshine." It isn't just that I WANT to be home...I NEED to be home. Y'all are vital to my life. So, if any of you didn't know - you are awesome and I hate my life without you :-) Yeah, feel crazy-special :-)

I'm hoping I get to write tomorrow morning but I'm not sure if I'll get the chance before we leave. Pray for safe and quick flights.

We're down to hours....
Minutes...
Seconds...

I'm almost home :-)

No comments: