Saturday, August 9, 2008

Broadway's Dark Tonight

Today was HARD. Really, really, really HARD. We went to Williamsburg but Carmen didn't want any part of it. I was excited to be there but from the second we woke up, Carmen was giving me her version of extreme teenage attitude :-P I surprised myself with the amount of patience and understanding I had today, which is good, but I am exhausted.
Williamsburg was beautiful but it was kind of hard to enjoy because all Carmen wanted to do was go back to the hotel. Finally, we set on the shuttle back and then (and ONLY then) did she give me this huge grin. "I won." Grrrrreat :-P I seriously think I should be on that reality show that is playing now (the one where they make dating teenage couples deal with children at all ages). I would ROCK :-) Anyway, we're going to have a quiet evening and the schedule is still uncertain for tomorrow. We'll probably see how the morning goes and that will dictate how much more touring we do.
TWO DAYS!!!!!! I can almost taste the Colorado air!!!!!! I can't even tell you how happy I am. The very thought of home brings a smile to my face :-)

MISS YOU
MISS YOU
MISS YOU
Hugs to all of my readers <3

No comments: