Monday, August 11, 2008

Going Home

I'm going home, back to the place where I belong
Where your love has always been enough for me.
Not running from, no I think you've got me all wrong.
I don't regret this life just for me.
These places and these faces are getting old,
So I'm going home!

The miles are getting longer it seems, the closer I get to you :-)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! I'm coming home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy :-) You have no idea :-P

We leave the hotel in an hour and a half to go to the airport. It is going to be a long day but not much could rain on my parade right now :-)

Oh....and watching the Olympics always inspires me. Did y'all see the men's 4x100 swimming relay????? AH-mazing!!!!! Kind of makes you proud to be an American :-P

Miss you
Miss you
Miss you
But not for long <3

I'm almost home :-)

No comments: